Skip to main content

Learn More about Stem Cells with Your FREE Copy of The Stem Cell Report

As a Health Coach, I began working with Stem Cell Nutritionals way
back in 2008. I found that over-all it is the best supplement we can
take to slow and possibly even reverse the aging process. I feel my
body in my 50's is even stronger and healthier than it was in my 40's. 
I still have a ways to go in this getting healthy journey, but it is a big 
part of me feeling up to doing just that.

The National Institute of Health has stated, “The purpose of our 
adult stem cells are to maintain and repair tissue.”

Any time we have a problem in our body which could take place in
our brain, heart, liver, muscles, etc. that tissue sends out a chemical
in the bloodstream that asks for help. The chemical helps release
our own adult stem cells from our bone marrow into the bloodstream.  
At that point, two things happen. 

First, those adult stem cells, which are referred to as “Master Cells,” 
actually start becoming the cells of the tissue they are repairing. In
other words, those cells become heart cells, brain cells, liver cells
muscle cells, etc. 

Second, the cells repair the damaged or aging tissue. This process is 
part of our “Renewal System.”  Most people know about the digestive 
system, the cardiovascular system, the circulatory system, but most 
people have never heard of the “Renewal System.”  The key to our
renewal system is stem cells

As we get older the number of stem cells released from the bone 
marrow decreases tremendously. The reason children's wounds and 
bones heal so rapidly when they are injured, is because their 
the enormous supply of adult stem cells are quickly released into 
their bloodstream to create the physical healing and regeneration 
needed to repair the damage.

As we age, however, this changes.
At 35 years - the stem cell release rate has dropped by 45%
At 50 years - the stem cell release rate has dropped by 50%
At 65 years - the stem cell release rate has dropped by 90% (At this 
age we have just 10% of a child's level of adult stem cells circulating 
in our blood.

This is what makes us vulnerable to many of the unpleasant aspects
of the aging process. That’s a problem because the more stem cells
we have in our bloodstream, the healthier we are.  

If you would like to learn how you can increase your number of stem 
cells and activate your "Renewal System" naturally download your 
FREE copy of "The Stem Cell Report" by clicking this link.

After reading the report if you have questions feel free to text, email
or simply give me a call.

Enjoy the Journey!

Jacki Smith
Health Coach
830-832-8011
askjacki@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Infused Water and Detox Water for Improved Health

Today I wanted to share some tips on water and staying hydrated. Since our bodies are made up of water one of the best things we can do is to drink enough water each day to keep our bodies hydrated. A good equation for this is to take your weight and cut the amount in half and drink that many ounces of clean water, not tap, each day.  1 oz for every 2 lbs of body weight. Now many of my clients have said they do not like the taste of water. So infused water and even detox water are a good solution. There are lots of ingredients and combinations that you can use including fruits such as apples, lemons, grapefruits, and berries. Adding cucumbers, ginger, even apple cider vinegar can add additional benefits to detox the body flushing toxins out and improving  overall health. I have included a couple recipes I like below as well as links back to their website for more recipes and information. If you have a favorite recipe or combination let me know in the comments below.  Metabolis

My Happy Healthy Self

Hello and thanks for stopping by. My name is Jacki Smith and I am here to help everyone to be their happiest, healthiest and best self. I have been working in health and nutrition for 30 years so I have lots of hints and tips to share. My daughter is legally blind from a corneal infection so I am privileged to be living with her family helping to transport her and my two precious grandbabies around. Since my daughter home schools, we go on lots of adventures hiking, festivals and the like, so I will share our adventures with you as well and encourage getting out and being active whenever possible. My family and I follow a mostly vegetarian diet by choice, but I give tips on all types of diets, foods, meal plans and even juicing. I also will cover topics like detoxing and cleanses, and how to fill voids in the diet by using nutritional supplements. And for those who want to work from home look for articles on direct sales and picking the right company to partner with. I will also